Estate planning is a process by which you plan for what will happen to the items you own and the people you love after you’ve gone. Preparing for after death is an important part of managing your estate and providing for family members, friends, Charities or anyone else you would like to take care of after you have gone.
You are able to set up what happens to you in terms of burial or cremation, you can set up long-term care, you can provide for your incapacity and minor children and you can help avoid estate taxes. A sound estate plan will protect you and your assets and provide for your family, long after you are gone.
- University of California San Diego – Bachelors in Political Science 2009
- New York Law School – Juris Doctorate 2012
- Notary Public – 2014
- Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity
- Christian Legal Aid of Los Angeles
- Christian Legal Society of Inland Empire
- Riverside County Bar Association
- Member of Water of Life Community Church
- Previous Life Insurance and Estate Planning Experience