Estate planning is an important process by which you can help prepare your loved ones for what happens when you’re gone. Preparing for after death is an important part of managing your estate and providing for family members, friends, Charities or anyone else you want to ensure is taken care of.
Heather Lynn Law is your Rancho Cucamonga estate planning attorney of choice. With us, you can set up what happens to you in terms of burial or cremation, long-term care, and much more. We can even talk to you about real estate taxes and how you can avoid them. A sound estate plan will protect you and your assets and provide for your family long after you are gone. We even do free consultations.
- University of California San Diego – Bachelors in Political Science 2009
- New York Law School – Juris Doctorate 2012
- Notary Public – 2014
- Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity
- Christian Legal Aid of Los Angeles
- Christian Legal Society of Inland Empire
- Riverside County Bar Association
- Member of Water of Life Community Church
- Previous Life Insurance and Estate Planning Experience
Bar Number: 309982